Mechanical Engineering& Panel Design
ValBrid skilled engineers provide complete Mechanical Design services to customers to conceptualize, design, prototype, manufacture, test and deliver products with best in class quality with shortened process cycle time. ValBrid engineers are capable of supporting customers to conceptualize design from hand drawn sketches , analyze, model, generate detailed visual drawings in 2D and 3D and create detailed BOM. We have the experience to support the complete cycle of development: R&D, design, Proposal, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Test& quality assurance and Commissioning.
Our expertise is spread across different verticals : Metals, Mining, Food, Material Handling, Renewables and Energy Management sectors.
ValBrid has the ability to provide customized solutions which comes from the experience in working on various industry preferred software tools, that helps saving material costs, shorten project life cycle with the best in class quality delivered. Our team has the capability to work on 2D and 3D drawings across industry standard software platforms.
ValBrid’s differential is in the domain expertise and the capability to model, analyze and simulate during the project cycle with the latest modelling and analytical tools helps the customers to be ahead of competition. we provide high quality deliverables in:
- Product design, selection, detailed engineering, vendor coordination, catalogue & part list
- Detailed design, accessories selection
- Layout – Internal General Arrangement (IGA) confirming to IEC, NEMA, CSA, UL, IN standards
- Layouts – External General Arrangement (OGA) , aesthetically designed keeping the ease of accessibility and safety considerations
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Panel engineering – PLC, VSD / VFD, Operator stations, MCC, PCC, Junction box